Fulvic acid aids in penetrating roots and then quickly transports to the shoots of plants. Fulvic acid relieves oxygen deficiency and increases the vital activity of cells. Fulvic acids change the pattern of the metabolism of carbohydrates, resulting in an accumulation of soluble sugars. These soluble sugars increase the pressure of osmosis inside the cell wall and enable plants to withstand wilting. Fulvic acid enhances growth and may stimulate the immune system. Fulvic acid stimulates and balances cells, creating optimum growth and replication conditions..
- Stimulate plant metabolism.
- Act as a catalyst in plant respiration.
- Act as an organic catalyst in many biological processes.
- Stimulate root growth, uptake of nutrients and proliferation of desirable micro-organisms in soil
- Enhance plant’s natural resistance against disease and pest. Increase root respiration and root formation
- Increase the quality of yields; improve their physical appearance and nutrition
How to Use:
We are ISO 9001 : 2015, WHO - GMP Certified Company With NPOP Certified Organic Plant Growth Regulators